Nissan CARED4 Terms & Conditions
Nissan Motor (GB) Limited (Nissan) and its CARED4 dealers will use all reasonable efforts to fulfil these commitments but Nissan reserves the right to amend, modify or withdraw any or all of its commitments at its discretion.
Including full vehicle history, for added peace of mind.All CARED4 vehicles will undergo:
- A 90 point vehicle condition check
- HPI/Experian finance and provenance checks
- VMC mileage check
The results indicated in these checks are believed to be correct on the date and time they were supplied to the subscriber.
Minimum 12 months' warranty.
The reassurance of a manufacturer-approved warranty on vehicles less that 7 years/75,000 miles.Warranty cover is a combination of either:
- Balance of manufacturers warranty* if greater than 12 months
- Manufacturers warranty plus Nissan CARED4 Extended Warranty totalling 12 months
- CARED4 Extended Warranty totaling 12 months
*Third party manufacturer warranty is subject to their T&Cs, please refer to warranty information supplied with vehicle.
Also included as an additional benefit, if the vehicle is more than 2 years old at the time of purchase, is MOT Care which covers the cost of repairing, replacing or adjusting specific defective parts in the unlikely event that your car fails its next MOT.
Refer to the Nissan CARED4 extended warranty and Nissan CARED4 MOT Care booklets, for full details of exclusions and limitations. Nissan CARED4 extended warranty and MOT Care is administered by Car Care Plan Limited underwritten by Motors Insurance Company Limited (Reg'd office Jubilee House, 5 Mid Point Business Park, Thornbury, West Yorkshire, BD3 7AG) authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Confidence of a 30-days/1,000 miles vehicle exchange.
In the unlikely event that your vehicle has a demonstrable fault that cannot be resolved and the vehicle has covered no more than 1,000 miles from the date of purchase, and you are within 30 days of purchase then your vehicle will be replaced free of charge with a vehicle of a similar specification.
- Subject to the following terms any vehicle purchased under the Nissan CARED4 Vehicle programme may be exchanged providing that:
- The vehicle is returned to the selling CARED4 dealer from which it was purchased within 30 days of the purchase date.
- The vehicle has not been driven more than 1,000 miles from the date of purchase.
- The selling CARED4 dealer is satisfied that the vehicle is in the same condition as at the time of delivery to the Customer.
- The vehicle has not been fitted, since delivery, with any Nissan or other accessories which, in the opinion of the CARED4 dealer, detract from its value, or which are not capable of removal without subsequent repairs to the vehicle.
- The CARED4 dealer is satisfied that the Customer has clean title (i.e. no outstanding finance or other 3rd party interest) and is fully entitled to exchange it under this agreement.
- The Customer is not a trade purchaser.
- The Customer may select any vehicle as the replacement provided that:
- It is of equal or higher price to the original vehicle.
- It is readily available from the CARED4 dealer's own CARED4 stock (or, at the CARED4 dealer's discretion, from another Nissan dealer's stock).
- The CARED4 dealer is not required to supply a replacement vehicle to the identical specification as the vehicle being exchanged.
- Where the Customer wishes to exchange their vehicle for a replacement vehicle with a higher price, the Customer must pay the difference to the CARED4 dealer.
- Where the vehicle has been financed through Nissan Finance, any administration costs associated with the termination of the credit agreement shall be borne by the Nissan CARED4 dealer or Nissan Finance.
- Where the vehicle has been financed through any other credit source, any and all costs associated with the termination of the credit agreement are the responsibility of the Customer.
- The Customer will be responsible for any additional costs incurred in the exchange relating to insurance.
- This Agreement applies only to the vehicle originally purchased under the Nissan CARED4 Vehicle programme, and not to any replacement vehicle.
- This agreement does not affect the Customer's statutory rights.
You + Nissan CARE commitment
Experience how used feels like new. Nissan roadside assistance, service and repair price match guarantee and a free courtesy car.
Further information and full terms and conditions relating to You+ Nissan CARE can be found at www.nissan.co.uk/care
At participating dealers only. Additional terms and conditions may be applied by specific CARED4 dealers. Please refer to your CARED4 dealer for details.
Any purchase or other transaction in relation to any products or services provided by Nissan will be subject to contractual terms. These terms and conditions are not intended to be an offer for sale or supply of any goods or services which is capable of acceptance. Nor shall these terms and conditions form a condition, warranty or other term of any agreement which you may enter into with Nissan for the supply or sale of goods or services.
You are solely responsible for deciding whether any of our products or services are suitable for your purposes. Nissan does not by these terms and conditions give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations as to the fitness for purpose, satisfactory quality or compliance with description of any Nissan vehicles or other Nissan products.
The law of England and Wales applies.